Information about Credit Returns to HMS
- If the product was purchased through an HMS representative such as a distributor, please contact the distributor directly prior to doing anything more mentioned on this page.
- If the Credit Return Request is issued more than 6 months after the date of shipment HMS will NOT refund the product.
- HMS’s customer is responsible for the return shipment and freight costs.
- Two possible refund alternatives exist:
- 75% refund of sales price if the Factory Seal labels are not broken
- 50% refund of sales price if the Factory Seal labels are broken
- It is mandatory to obtain a CRN (Credit Return Number) prior to shipment of products to HMS. The CRN number is obtained by filling in the Credit Return request form and sending this to HMS Head Quarters via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +46 35 172909.
IMPORTANT: Product(s) may not be shipped without a valid CRN number, and all packages must be marked with the CRN number clearly visible. The use of the Credit Return request form is mandatory. If both the 50% and the 75% refund levels apply, two separate forms must be used. Shipments which do not fulfil these requirements will be returned and unhandled without prior notice.
X-gateway, Communicator, Netbiter, Master Simulator, USB-RS232 dongle, Serial Server, ModbusTCP-RTU gateway.
Products NOT affected:
Software such as NetTool, comDTM, JAVA SDK, LW-tool and all Embedded products (Anybus-S, -IC, -CC, -I/O, -DT) are NOT included and will not be refunded.
Shipment address for 75% refund:
HMS Industrial Networks AB
Shipment address for 50% refund:
Ship either to the address mentioned above or to your regional HMS sales office.
To find contact information for HMS regional sales offices Click here
Credit Return request form